“What questions should Australian recruitment & staffing agencies be asking (and answering) in the professional contracting space right now?”
And here’s what I got:
- What are the current trends in the professional contracting space and what strategies should be adopted to take advantage of them?
- How can recruitment and staffing agencies ensure they are compliant with current legislation and regulations?
- What are the best practices in terms of contract negotiation and management?
- How can agencies ensure that they are providing a competitive rate for contracted staff and what can they do to stay competitive?
- How can agencies best support their contracted staff in terms of onboarding, training, and ongoing support?
- What strategies can agencies use to ensure that their contracted staff are retained and remain engaged?
- What processes should be in place to ensure that contracts are managed efficiently and effectively?
- How can agencies ensure that their contractors are meeting the expectations of the clients and the agreed-upon terms of the contract?
What do you think? What would you add, or take out?
You’re invited to join the discussion by securing your spot in one of WorkAccord’s Tuesday TalkAbout Live! online masterclasses commencing 7th February and repeated on 14th and 21st February. Or simply head across to the RCSA-hosted Labour Hire Licensing & Regulation (Aust & NZ) LinkedIn Group and join the conversation there.
Let’s talk again soon!