With Victoria’s labour hire licensing scheme starting on 29 April, some industry participants may be contemplating the possibility of adverse outcomes – either for themselves or even with the aim of creating them for someone else – Heaven forbid!
- Understand the scope and effect of “adverse outcomes”
- Learn how to formulate an objection and how to respond to one
- Identify where objections might come from – and develop a counter-strategy
- Discover the alternatives to outright refusal of an application
- Understand licence conditions and how they can be used to your advantage
- Learn how to get information and challenge adverse decisions and conditions
- Plan for a “worst case” scenario.
I hope to see you there!